Level 3 Conditioning
Why this Program?
Level 3 will push your conditioning the next level! This is a tough program to complete. Especially if supplementing another Strength and Conditioning program. Expect this to test you mental toughness, as well your physical limits.
This program can work either alongside your existing CrossFit or S&C program, or as a stand alone conditioning program.
What to expect?
Level 3 is structured with 8 weeks of progressive workouts. There are 3 workouts each week, lasting approximately 30 minutes in duration:
- Session 1: Longer Rowing Intervals.
- Session 2: Shorter Air Bike Intervals
- Session 3: Longer duration Air Bike or Ski Erg Intervals.
There is a test week at the start and the end of the program:
- Week 1 – Baseline Tests.
- Weeks 2-7 – Progressive Conditioning workouts.
- Week 8 – Retest.
1. An Air Bike of some description (Assault Bike) is preferred. However, a Ski-Erg or rower can be used as a substitute.
2. A Concept 2 rower or similar. Ability to count Calories and Metres required.
3. A timer
There are two places to purchase these programs:
1. Here on this website, where the full program/s are available to see in the members area. We can also add you to our Beyond The WhiteBoard Squad, so you can easily follow, record, and compare to others. Or,
2. On ‘The Blau Program‘ website. Purchasing from The Blau Program comes with access to their support app. The workouts can be scheduled, results tracked, the team can monitor your progress, and you get 1:1 online support from the team from within the App.